Are you in the right place; an environment that God would like you to be , or are you in the wrong place altogether ? Being in the wrong place , is like light having fellowship with darkness .as the scriptures declares , '' 14.Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what [d]fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what [e]communion has light with darkness? 15And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you[f] are the temple of the living God. As God has said:“I will dwell in themAnd walk among them.I will be their God,And they shall be My people.”17Therefore“Come out from among themAnd be separate, says the Lord.Do not touch what is unclean,And I will receive you.”18“I will be a Father to you,And you shall be My sons and daughters,Says the Lord Almighty.” 2 Corinthians 6:14-18
For instance if you are working at the nightclub , you need to come out from among them and be separate , if you are in the gang of armed robbery , come out from their company . There are some environments that repel your success , you need to leave some wrong environment , so that you can be free indeed to be successful .
Like Joseph we all have our Egypt , that is the place of our success , without your dreams might not be a reality . This means that God has a particular geography for your success ambitions to become a reality . Whenever , we find the physical location where God has designed to bring success in our lives , it is the beginning of great success .
One of the things that hinder our success is whenever we find ourselves in the wrong place .People who are in the wrong geography are always missing out a great deal of all that God has in stock for you . The child of God must understand that every blessing has a location , where it will start working in your life .God told Isaac about location success , because of the blessing of the Lord .”And the Lord appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of:3 Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;’’Genesis 26;2-4
If you find out that you are in the wrong place ,you must make a conscious decision to locate the right place for your success .Success has a place that it does happen to us , at times we encounter our success in the place where God has ordained it for us . God works with seasons and locations , that is why you must be careful of the places that you go or work .
The wrong location , place or environment will definitely delay or hinder your success , no matter how hard you work . This is because God is not working in your favour to become successful in such a place . The reason being that God has a kingdom purpose for your life and there is a location for it as a child of God .
Abraham was told to leave his hometown , his country and his father’s house to a place that God wanted him to be . You must discover the rightful place for yourself , that is the place God is positioning you . God is very particular and very specific when it comes to geography ,that is the very place that the Lord has ordained for you to be .
“Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
4 So Abram departed, as the Lord had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.5 And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.” Genesis 12:1-5
Abraham became successful in the Land of Canaan where God actually led him to go and reside . This is among the many reasons why you should be in the place where God wants you to be .The family house , the father’s hometown was the wrong environment that Abraham could not really succeed in . This is probably because they were idol worshippers , and God was calling Abraham to worship the Almighty Elohim .
No comments:
Post a Comment